Norwin Express Tours has been anticipating a tour of Greece since 2021 – well you know that didn’t happen but it will happen finally
from September 21 – October 1, 2023.
Marc Kavanaugh from Journey’s Connect will be in Irwin on August 30th to do a preview of the trip.
The meeting will be at the First United Church of Christ, 400 Main Street, Irwin (use the door on 4th St.) at 7:30 pm on August 30th.
The dates are: September 21 – October 1, 2023. Travel to Athens, Mykonos, Santorini and Crete.
Here’s some of the included information:
• Athens – 2 nights, 4-Star Amalia Hotel
• Mykonos – 2 nights, 4-Star Porto Mykonos
• Santorini – 3 nights, 4-Star Santorini Palace Hotel
• Crete – 2 nights, 5-Star Aquila Atlantis Hotel
• Private English-Speaking Tour Director
• Private Luxury Motorcoach for transfers & Sightseeing
• Breakfast daily
• Welcome dinner in a local restaurant in Athens, with wine
• Dinner in Armeni Restaurant in Santorini, with wine
• Farewell dinner in hotel on Crete, with wine
• Half-day private Athens city tour
• Entrance to Acropolis site & Acropolis Museum
• High-speed ferry tickets Piraeus-Mykonos, Mykonos-Santorini and
Santorini-Heraklion, Crete, in economy class
• Half-day tour of Mykonos city and island
• Full-day tour of Santorini villages
• Wine tasting on Santorini
• Half-day tour of Lassithi plateau in Crete
• Olive oil tasting on in Crete
• Air ticket from Heraklion to Athens
• Hotel porterage of one suitcase per person
• Portfolio of electronic travel documents
•24-hour emergency customer service while in Greece
Register here: Greece Tour I September 21 – October 1, 2023